Tip for the Week

Tip for the week: Bronzer's are GREAT for summers. Physicians Formula has a GREAT variety of choices and colors for that nice soft natural Glow.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Here we gooooo......

So, here it goes...the FIRST official "Girlfriend's Guide to Beauty Tips" Blog. I'm so excited to open up and share what I know, and have learned. I will be doing interviews with other Makeup Artists showing some of there favorite tips and makeup applications. Feel Free to ask questions and give your own personal advise and opinion on products that you have used in the past or products that YOU absolutely HAVE to share because YOU love it soooo much! THAT is what this blog is alllll about. Sharing Beauty advise for Face, Hair, Makeup and Body, and I in turn will be sharing my tips and advise along the way. I will be sharing the HOTTEST products out there, Look of the day and videos on "How to". I want this to be easy for everyone to learn how to apply their own makeup like a pro and walk out feeling GOOD about themselves. I would also like to have Polls where it's "Members Top 10 items". I definitely need to ask everyone about your "Must have's" in your purse? I would like to share with you links and sites that have "DEALS"  or "Coupons" for the day/week/month on great products out there at your local stores. If you have questions on product knowledge or product ingredients, I will do my best to find all information out for YOU. I am completely open to any and all ideas. 


**raising my glass** Here's to a great Journey! 


Ms. Kitty

(By the way...This BLOG is not completed, I have a lot of work to still do on it.)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kit! (Raising my glass)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! You Rock and you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! Looking fwd to more expert beauty knowledge from you! :)

    ReplyDelete